Here, you'll be able to get news, information, schedules, rosters, game results, directions and much much more. Check back frequently for the latest information about our league
2018 SNACK BAR SIGN UP INFORMATION
The Snack Bar is essential to Heartwell Baseball Inc. and its success depends on parent volunteers. The Snack Bar is an important part of the total experience of Heartwell Baseball Inc. for all our players and families. Everyone please help!
• Opportunities will be available in blocks of 2 hour shifts.
• Must work a total of 6 hours per child to receive your Snack Bar Deposit refund.
• Please note the Availability of shifts may vary due to the number of games and only one member may be signed in per shift.
• The minimum age to work in the Snack Bar is 16.
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your shift time!
• Snack Bar Deposits will be paid out onsite via League Check by an Authorized Board Member.
• Be courteous! If you need to reschedule your shift please do so at least 24 hours prior! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to reschedule your shift. The goal is to allow enough time for another member to select your time slot so the snack bar can remain staffed and operating.
• Failure to appear without notice will result in forfeiture of your Snack Bar Deposit. No exceptions!
• NO DROP-IN VOLUNTEERS at the Snack Bar. Please reserve a shift online!
• The goal of HBI is to have enough volunteers to provide the Snack Shack services AND to give the parents as many opportunities as possible to earn their deposits back!
• There are opportunities besides the Snack Bar to earn your "Snack Bar Credits", if interested please inquire with a representative of the league.
As a reminder, each parent/member must fulfill a 6-hour Snack Bar Duty commitment per player before the Spring 2018 season ends in order to receive the $75 Snack Bar Deposit.
HEARTWELL GOLD SPONSORS
The mission of Heartwell Baseball Inc., (HCRBRL) is to provide a competitive yet fun and instructional baseball program serving Long Beach and the surrounding communities in our boundaries.
In accordance with Section 501(c)(3) of the Federal Internal Revenue Code, HCRBRL shall operate exclusively as a non-profit educational organization providing a supervised program of competitive baseball games. No part of the net earnings shall inure to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual. No substantial part of League activities, for the purpose of carrying on propaganda or otherwise attempting to influence legislation, will be authorized. The League will not participate in or intervene in any political campaign on behalf of any candidate for public office.