Here, you'll be able to get news, information, schedules, rosters, game results, directions and much much more. Check back frequently for the latest information about our league
FALL BALL REPORTING TIMES
Sunday, Sept. 24th, 2017 Fall Ball Reporting Times
All players need to bring full gear to participate in game.
(i.e., white or gray baseball pants, protective equipment, glove, cleats and any other baseball equipment)
Coach Pitch Division: 1pm - 2:30pm on Field 3 (report to fields 30 minutes before game time)
Machine Pitch Division: 1pm - 2:45pm on Field 10 (report to fields 30 minutes before game time)
8u Division: 12:30pm - 2:15pm on Field 7 (report to fields 30 minutes before game time)
10u Division: 2:30pm - 4:15pm on Field 8 (report to fields 30 minutes before game time)
12u Division: Coaches will contact Parents/Players about game times
Babe Ruth Juniors (13-15): 9am - 11am on Field 9 (report to fields 30 minutes before game time)
Babe Ruth Seniors (16-18): Coaches will contact Parents/Players about game times
2018 BABE RUTH/CAL RIPKEN LEAGUE AGE CHART
2017 PACIFIC SOUTHWEST REGIONAL
Heartwell is proud to announce that our 9U All-Stars went 5-1 in the Pacific Southwest Regionals with the only loss coming in the Championship game. For the 1st time in our Cal Ripken / Babe Ruth League History one of our All-Stars Southern California Championship Teams went on and not only went undefeated in Pool Play but got a #1 seed and played in the Pacific Southwest Regional Championship game. Congratulations to all the 9U All-Star Players, Coaches, and Families on an exciting All-Star season and we couldn't be more proud of your accomplishments!
Congratulations to Jimmy Torres and JJ Wyatt for making the All Tournament Team!
2017 SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA STATE CHAMPIONS
BUDDY BALL FEATURED ON ABC 7 COOL KIDS
Heartwell Buddy Ball's own Maria Stewart was featured on KABC's Cool Kids program. Many other Buddy Ballers and Lynette Ingram, Director of Buddy Baseball were also featured.
A very special thank you to the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Charities (LATLC) for making this all possible.
The Snack Bar is essential to Heartwell Baseball Inc. and its success depends on parent volunteers. The Snack Bar is an important part of the total experience of Heartwell Baseball Inc. for all our players and families. Everyone please help!
• Opportunities will be available in blocks of 2 hour shifts.
• Must work a total of 6 hours per child to receive your Snack Bar Deposit refund.
• Please note the Availability of shifts may vary due to the number of games and only one member may be signed in per shift.
• The minimum age to work in the Snack Bar is 16.
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your shift time!
• Snack Bar Deposits will be paid out onsite via League Check by an Authorized Board Member.
• Be courteous! If you need to reschedule your shift please do so at least 24 hours prior! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to reschedule your shift. The goal is to allow enough time for another member to select your time slot so the snack bar can remain staffed and operating.
• Failure to appear without notice will result in forfeiture of your Snack Bar Deposit. No exceptions!
• NO DROP-IN VOLUNTEERS at the Snack Bar. Please reserve a shift online!
• The goal of HBI is to have enough volunteers to provide the Snack Shack services AND to give the parents as many opportunities as possible to earn their deposits back!
• There are opportunities besides the Snack Bar to earn your "Snack Bar Credits", if interested please inquire with a representative of the league.
As a reminder, each parent/member must fulfill a 6-hour Snack Bar Duty commitment per player before the Spring 2017 season ends in order to receive the $75 Snack Bar Deposit.
HEARTWELL GOLD SPONSORS
The mission of Heartwell Baseball Inc., (HCRBRL) is to provide a competitive yet fun and instructional baseball program serving Long Beach and the surrounding communities in our boundaries.
In accordance with Section 501(c)(3) of the Federal Internal Revenue Code, HCRBRL shall operate exclusively as a non-profit educational organization providing a supervised program of competitive baseball games. No part of the net earnings shall inure to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual. No substantial part of League activities, for the purpose of carrying on propaganda or otherwise attempting to influence legislation, will be authorized. The League will not participate in or intervene in any political campaign on behalf of any candidate for public office.