2017 Picture Day Information
Heartwell Picture Day will be held March 12th for Cal Ripken and Buddy Ball Divisions and March 19th for Babe Ruth Junior Information.
• Cal Ripken and Buddy Ball Division Time Slots
• Babe Ruth Junior Division Time Slots
Snack Bar Guidelines
Heartwell new 2017 Snack Bar schedule is now available for members to signup for a shift.
The Snack Bar is essential to Heartwell Baseball Inc. and its success depends on parent volunteers. The Snack Bar is an important part of the total experience of Heartwell Baseball Inc. for all our players and families. Everyone please help!
Please read the following guidelines for the HBI Snack Bar:
• Volunteer Opportunities are available via our website www.heartwellcrbrl.com
• Opportunities will be available in blocks of 2 hours per shift.
• Must work a total of 6 hours per child to receive your Snack Bar Deposit.
• Please note the Availability of shifts may vary due to the amount of games and only one member may be signed in per shift.
• The minimum age to work in the Snack Bar is 16.
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your shift time!
• Snack Bar Deposits will be paid out onsite via League Check by Authorized Board Member.
• Be courteous! If you need to reschedule your shift please do so at least 24 hours prior! Email email@example.com with your request to reschedule your shift. The goal is to allow enough time for another member to select your time slot so the snack bar can remain staffed and operating.
• Failure to appear without notice will result in forfeiture of your Snack Bar Deposit. No exceptions!
• NO DROP-IN VOLUNTEERS at the Snack Bar. Please reserve a shift online!
• The goal of HBI is to have enough volunteers to provide the Snack Shack services AND to give the parents as many opportunities as possible to earn their deposits back!
• There are opportunities besides the Snack Bar to earn your "Snack Bar Credits", if interested please inquire with a representative of the league.
2017 Snack Bar Schedule
More League Information coming soon!