SNACK BAR DEPOSIT
The success of Heartwell Baseball Inc. depends on parent participation and this is especially true for our Snack Bar. To this end, we require a $75 Snack Bar Deposit per player, and every family is required to work in the Snack Bar for a total of 6 hours (2 hour blocks per shift) per player, in order to receive a refund of your Snack Bar Deposit. Of course, for those of you who are willing and able, we are happy to have you volunteer more and welcome you to become an active participant in our community.
There are opportunities besides the Snack Bar to earn your "Snack Bar Credits", if interested please inquire with a representative of the league.
Snack Bar Deposit Payments are to be received BEFORE UNIFORMS ARE ISSUED!
Please sign up for your Snack Bar committment online. See "Snack Bar Sign Up" under the "HOME" tab, or click here
2018 SNACK BAR SIGN UP INFORMATION
The Snack Bar is essential to Heartwell Baseball Inc. and its success depends on parent volunteers. The Snack Bar is an important part of the total experience of Heartwell Baseball Inc. for all our players and families. Everyone please help!
2018 Snack Bar Schedule:
Please read the following guidelines for the HBI Snack Bar:
• Volunteer Opportunities are available via our website www.heartwellbaseball.com
• Opportunities will be available in blocks of 2 hour shifts.
• Must work a total of 6 hours per child to receive your Snack Bar Deposit refund.
• Please note the Availability of shifts may vary due to the number of games and only one member may be signed in per shift.
• The minimum age to work in the Snack Bar is 16.
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your shift time!
• Snack Bar Deposits will be paid out onsite via League Check by an Authorized Board Member.
• Be courteous! If you need to reschedule your shift please do so at least 24 hours prior! Email email@example.com with your request to reschedule your shift. The goal is to allow enough time for another member to select your time slot so the snack bar can remain staffed and operating.
• Failure to appear without notice will result in forfeiture of your Snack Bar Deposit. No exceptions!
• NO DROP-IN VOLUNTEERS at the Snack Bar. Please reserve a shift online!
• The goal of HBI is to have enough volunteers to provide the Snack Shack services AND to give the parents as many opportunities as possible to earn their deposits back!
• There are opportunities besides the Snack Bar to earn your "Snack Bar Credits", if interested please inquire with a representative of the league.
As a reminder, each parent/member must fulfill a 6-hour Snack Bar Duty commitment per player before the Spring 2018 season ends in order to receive the $75 Snack Bar Deposit.